Wednesday, June 23, 2004

I just finished evaluating the poster presentations for our Global Issues class, and I just want to say that all of the posters were absolutely fantastic. I have put all of the posters up in my office, and I invite everyone to come and see them when they have free time. They are really wonderful and worthwhile seeing. Quite a few of my fellow teachers have come into my office to have a look, and they are just blown away by how great they are. I am really proud of my class!! Even better than the posters, everyone was using such good English during the presentations. I couldn’t believe it. It was better than my wildest dreams. In fact, it was a little bit weird. I mean, suddenly my class was chatting away in English with no problems whatsoever. They were talking completely naturally. Even better, then were doing more than just talking, they were communicating. Amazing. It was just like they had all taken “English Pills” before the class. Now if I could just take the poster presentation class and bottle it and sell it to other teachers, I would be rich! Of course, if I become rich, being the global issues teacher that I am, I would donate most of the profits to charity :-)

Keep up the good work IES E!

1 Comments:

At October 3, 2004 at 12:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Using posters in class is a great idea! Wow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home