Sunday, November 28, 2004

Here is another disadvantage of using coal as an energy source: "Latest China Coal Mine Blast Traps 170 Miners"

I hope everyone in my IES class is having fun studying this weekend! I have been studying all weekend too. I only have one week left until my Japanese Proficiency Test. Man, it's difficult studying a foreign language. I think I appreciate my students a lot more because of this experience I am going through. Right now, I am in total despiration mode. I am trying to memorize lists of vocabulary words (something I ALWAYS tell my students NOT to do), and I have been doing lots of grammar exercises all week (another thing I would never recommend). I feel like I am breaking all the rules of studying a foreign language. However, all I want to do is pass this test. After I pass this test, then I'll worry about speaking Japanese. Now I understand what it is like to study for the TOEFL test. Gotta go and study! Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home