Friday, January 21, 2005

There are only two classes left. I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday I was in a panic trying to think about what I would teach my IES class. The only think I knew was that I had to teach my class something in the social sciences. Now I'm glad that I choose to study global issues in my class, because I think I really learned a lot with my students. They may not know it, but usually I read the book the day before we talked about it in class!! However, I do have an advantage in that I never had any vocabulary problems :-) Anyway, now I feel really inspired about doing good things for the world. I can't wait to move back to Canada and get to work. I wonder what I will do first. I think I am going to keep blogging, so check back here to see what I am doing in the future.

However, I will be in Japan for the next six months, so you can read this blog to see what my new students are doing. I am teaching IES B next semester, and I am going to use the same textbook. It's going to be weird teaching new students.

Anyway, it was wonderful teaching all of my students this past year, and I hope they keep on blogging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home